I would love for you to join my team!! Please click here to enroll with my group and please make sure the number 1256746 appears in both the "Enroller ID" and "Sponsor ID" boxes.
You'll see 2 options: Option 1: "Member" (Note: For Canadians, you'll automatically get this Option and your purchase of a starter bundle is optional - if you don't wish to purchase a starter bundle, you can simply pick and choose what you would like).
You get 24% off all your purchases
You get to purchase one of the amazing Starter Bundles (different options and price points to choose from to fit different needs and budgets)
To keep your account active, simply place a 50PV (roughly equivalent to $50) order per year
No minimum order - you can buy whatever you'd like and whenever you'd like
You do not have to sell oils to others but if your friends/family start asking about all that amazing-smelling stuff, they can use your member number when setting up their own account and Young Living will send you a thank you cheque anytime they buy something (again, there is no pressure to do the business but with a "Member" account you always have the option).
You have the option of participating in Essential Rewards to earn free products with each purchase (see further below)
Option 2: "Retail Customer"
No minimum order - you can purchase whatever you'd like and whenever you'd like but you pay 24% more than the "Member" (Option 1) above
No Starter Kit purchase required
Once you've chosen your type of membership/account, be sure you select your Country, Language, and make sure that 1256746 appears in the "Sponsor ID" and "Enroller ID" boxes in the "Who Introduced you to Young Living?" section; then click next. If you chose the "Member" option, the next page will give you the option to choose which starter kit you would like. I recommend one of the premium starter kits as they are the best value and great for getting started with the products. If you'd like to have your starter kit count towards your first Essential Rewards order (optional) so that you can already start earning points towards free products, you can do that at this step (or you can skip that step and set up Essential Rewards later). More details about Essential Rewards below.
If you choose the "Member" option (24% off all your purchases) you will see the option to join Essential Rewards. You can skip this step if you'd like or you can have your first order count as an essential rewards order and already start earning your way to free products!!! Here's more info:
If you will be ordering products regularly, then the Essential Rewards program saves you even more money (in addition to the 24% you'll be saving when you set up your account with a starter kit). AND your initial starter kit order can already be your first Essential Rewards order! Here are the key points of this program:
1. When you sign up for Essential Rewards, not only do you get your monthly order shipped to you automatically, but you also get to enjoy points that can be used toward your favorite products, discounted shipping, and loyalty gifts for consecutive orders. The minimum requirement to participate is 100PV order per month. You can cancel at any time.
2. The Benefits of Essential Rewards: Months 1-3: you get 10% of the PV of your Essential Rewards order back in points to redeem for free product. Months 4-24: you get 20% back Months 25+: you get 25% back
3. Other Essential Rewards perks: Special essential oils gifts at 3, 6, 9, 12, and 25 months!
4. How it works: When you click on essential rewards, you can add whatever you would like to your cart (as long as the order reaches a minimum of 100PV). The system will ask you to pick a date for your order and that will be the date that your oder will process to your credit card and either ship to your home or be ready for pickup. Let's say you choose Jan. 5th as your essential rewards date, then Jan. 5th at midnight is when whatever you've saved in your cart will be charged to your credit card and shipped to you (if you live in Canada, go with Purolator or Canada post). Up until Jan. 5th at midnight you can always go back in and add/remove things from your cart - just be sure you always hit the save button!
5. Going forward, each month you simply need to log into your account and go into essential rewards before your processing date and add new products/delete what you don't want and that's what will be processed to your credit card and shipped/ready for pickup on your monthly date. So if you choose Jan. 5th, Feb. 5th will be your next processing date. Please note that you can change this to a different date any time you like (most people do their orders in the earlier part of the month - that way you have extra time in case something goes out of stock).
You can redeem your points after being on the program for at least 2 months. When redeeming Essential Rewards points, use the PV amount rather than the dollar value. For example, if you have 50 points, you may redeem them for any product with a PV value up to 50. Points may only be redeemed for products with full PV values.